Skip To Main Content

Free and Reduced Lunch Application

The 2023-2024 Free and Reduce (F&R) application is now available. Please click the link provided to complete your 2023-2024 F&R Application.

La aplicación 2023-2024 Gratis y Reducir (F&R) ya está disponible. Haga clic en el enlace proporcionado para completar su Solicitud de F&R 2023-2024.

Favor de seleccionar su idioma del menú desplegable en la parte superior izquierda de la pantalla, bajo "Languages."

Please select your required language from the drop down selection on the top left-hand side of your screen.




2022-2023 School Meals Pricing Update

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
For all other FNS nutrition assistance programs, State or local agencies, and their sub-recipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)  civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: filine_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (566) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) This institution is an equal opportunity provider.